Monday, April 30, 2007

30th April 2007

erm a busy day today thou wasnt able to turn up for school.
Spiderman coming out =D cant wait..

trying to put out the light ? i dont know but it seems like you're trying to ? faith will keep it going and definitely sincerity goes along.. will not care much about what's gonna happen.. sometimes people just gotta stick to their gameplan and not let others tell you what you can do and what you canot do...

so restricted by the four walls in the classroom. its like learning in a cube.. sometimes what i wanna learn canot be learnt in school .. on the route of self-discovery

sometimes things which are easy are made complicated.. why do people wanna make life difficult for themselves? i dont like being restricted. living on people's designated system.. i wanna live outside the system and lead it my way and its possible.. i dont wanna live the life people want me to, i want to live my life my own way.. Always do things that are against the odds, like my washing toilet dream.. dont understand why people mock at it? do people not see what some of us see in washing toilet ? at least i can say i got a friend that at least see what i can see and probably thats why we are close buds ? we are going impossible

and thank God my parents dont restrict me and let me learn the way i wanna learn things..

cheers,
zhai

Labels:



zhai just blogged on 11:45 PM